The PoliceOne Academy content and accreditation teams have made a collaborative effort this year to evaluate the latest trends and topics in law enforcement online training to help build a more in-depth training library for law enforcement personnel. With the feedback provided by our valuable clients, we’ve made the necessary changes to older courses, while continuing to add new and original content to our learning management platform.
On December 31, 2017, we will be retiring older versions of course content, with new versions going live on January 1, 2018. To ensure that you and/or your personnel have completed course requirements before they are either removed or updated, please review the list below to see what has changed.
- Active Shooter: Phases and Prevention
- Best Practices In Dangerous Canine Encounters
- Law Enforcement Interaction With Canines
- De-Escalation and Minimizing Use of Force
- Dispatcher Specialized Call Types (Missing Persons/Sexual Exploitation)
- Dispatcher: Stress Management
- Hate Crimes Training For Law Enforcement
- Missing Persons with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Responding to People with Mental Illness
- Understanding and Responding to Excited Delirium Calls
- Recognition Of Child Abuse Or Neglect
- Racial Profiling Part 1
- Racial Profiling Part 2: Data Collection
- Procedural Justice
- Constitutional Law
- Constitutional and Community Policing
- LGBIT Issues is now The LGBTQ Community
- What is Domestic Violence? Defining Domestic Violence is now Recognizing and Responding to Domestic Violence
- Law Enforce Incidents and Encounter with Canines
If you have questions or need assistance, please click here to contact your Customer Success representative.