The PoliceOne Academy Content and Accreditation teams have collaborated to evaluate the recent trends and popular topics in law enforcement training. The goal is to have our PoliceOne Academy platform offer in-depth training for personnel to be able to continue protecting and serving their communities. With feedback provided by our valued clients, we are retiring some of our older courses to continuing adding fresh and original content to our learning management platform.
On July 12, we will retire a handful of older courses in our library. To ensure that you and/or your personnel have completed course requirements before they are updated, please review the list below to see what has changed.
- Active Shooter: Recognition and Basic Response
- Ambush Awareness and Preparation
- Anti-Bias Training for Law Enforcement (1 hour)
- Anti-Bias Training for Law Enforcement (2 hours)
- Arrest, Search & Seizure (Fourth Amendment)
- Bomb Threats in Schools
- Campus Based Training: Clery Act
- Constitutional and Community Policing
- Current Drug Trends
- Firearms Tactics
- Off-Duty, Safe, and Ready
- Overcoming Resistance: Start with mental Preparation
- Tactical Patrol Considerations
- Using Social Media in Investigations
If you have questions or need assistance, please click here to contact your Customer Success representative.