California POST approved online learning coursesby PoliceOne Academy
Engage, Inform & Protect with Focal Point Online Courses
Thank you for your interest in CA POST-approved learning courses. Focal Point is a unique training series included as part of the PoliceOne Academy annual subscription—not individual webinars. Request a demo to learn how your agency can get started today.
Focal Point courses address contemporary training challenges through a combination of top-tier content developed by law enforcement and legal experts and technology that keeps officers focused and engaged in the learning. Download brochure
- Addressing Homeless Populations (CA) – 2 hrs
- Courtroom Testimony in Civil Matters (Litigation) – 2 hrs
- Duty to Intercede (CA) – 1 hr
- Emotional Survival for Law Enforcement (CA) – 2 hrs
- Employee Free Speech – 2 hrs
- Investigating Officer-Involved Shootings (CA) – 2 hrs
- Managing Fatigue in 24/7 Operations – 1 hr
- Public Free Speech – 1 hr
- Electronic Tools for Criminal Investigations
Comply with Training Requirements
Assign, track and report on learning assignments electronically. Obtain 8 hours of POST-approved training credit each year. Reduce failure-to-train liability.
Prepare for High-Risk Operations
Address topics and tactics that carry high risk and liability. Deliver training consistent with Lexipol policies. Gauge understanding through interactive comprehension checks.
Keep Officers Engaged
Increase learning retention with an immersive, interactive format. Provide high-quality content on topics that matter most. Use course modules to break up learning.