Certified, Accredited Online Law Enforcement Training
Accepted in 42 states
Certified Training Provider in 20 states
Continuing Education Credits in 22 states
Light Blue = Certified Training Provider
Dark Blue = Continuing Education Credits
International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Standards and Training (IADLEST) National Certification Program (NCP)™:
PoliceOne Academy offers 39 NCP certified courses covering high-liability law enforcement topics. Get more details and see the full list of courses here.
PoliceOne Academy is accepted for use by the state standards agency in the following states:
- Alabama – Can be used to fulfill 6 hours of annual training with Department level approval.
- Alaska -PoliceOne Academy can be used to meet training hour requirements for Intermediate and Advanced Police Officer Certifications. It is the responsibility of the officer to report their course completions and credit hours to the state.
- Arizona – PoliceOne Academy can be used to fulfill some or all hours of annual training requirements. PA-3 form available upon course completion.
- Arkansas – Can be used to complete the 16 mandate hours of Arkansas CLEST annual continuing education requirements.
- California – PoliceOne Academy’s Focal Point courses can be used toward California POST continuing education requirements. These courses are reported directly to POST EDI every 24 hours via API.
- Colorado – Can be used to fulfill 24 hours of annual in-service training with Department-level approval.
- Connecticut -112 PoliceOne Academy courses, totaling 154 hours are approved by POST-C to satisfy some of the requirements for re-certification in Connecticut. Officers are responsible for reporting their own course completions.
- Florida – Can be used to fulfill 36 of the 40 hours of retraining requirements with Department level approval.
- Georgia – PoliceOne Academy provides 28 hours of Georgia POST certified training credit.
- Indiana – Can be used to fulfill all 24 hours of Indiana Law Enforcement Academy annual training requirements.
- Iowa – Can be used to fulfill all 12 hours/year or 36 hours/every 3 years of in-service requirements with Department level approval.
- Kansas – Can be used to fulfill 20 of the required 40 hours of annual in-service training with Department level approval.
- Louisiana – Can be used toward the minimum 20 hours of annual in-service training with Department level approval
- Maine -Lexipol is an approved provider to deliver Maine’s mandatory training for law enforcement and corrections in an online delivery method to receive continuing education units for De-escalation, Implicit Bias, and Investigation of Electronic Evidence. Additional PoliceOne Academy online training courses can be accepted for elective training with Department level approval.
- Maryland – Can be used to fulfill all 18 hours of MD Police Standards and Training Commission required annual training.
- Massachusetts – Can be used to fulfill the non-mandated training hours required annually by the Municipal Police Training Committee.
- Michigan – Eligible for PA 302 Justice Training Funds through MCOLES.
- Minnesota – Can be used to fulfill all 48 hours of MN POST training required every 3 years.
- Mississippi – Can be used to fulfill 12 of the required 24 hours of annual in-service training with Department level approval.
- Missouri – Can be used to fulfill 22 of the 24 hours of In-Service and Approved Provider training for each annual reporting period. Please note that PoliceOne Academy training does not qualify for the Skills/Firearms training requirements.
- Montana – Courses that are two hours in length or more can be submitted for course credit using the MT POST form for Out-of-State and Other Training and Course and Instructor list. Classes that are less than two hours in length can be used as in-service training hours to fulfill the POST requirement of twenty hours of training required every two years for each officer. Each agency is required to maintain a record of in-service training hours available for possible future audit by POST.
- Nebraska – Can be used to fulfill 10 of the required 20 hours of annual continuing education with Department level approval.
- Nevada – Can use all courses to fulfill 12 hours of Annual Continuing Education. Additionally, 212 PoliceOne Academy approved courses (total of 262 hours) can be used for NV POST Professional Development hours.
- New Hampshire -Can be used to fulfill all required annual on-going training with Department level approval.
- New Mexico – The PoliceOne Academy provides 153 hours of New Mexico POST certified training credit.
- New York – PoliceOne Academy may be used to fulfill portions of the annual in-service training requirements for the voluntary Law Enforcement Agency Accreditation Program with departmental approval and in accordance with all applicable NYS Accreditation Standards. MPTC (Municipal Police Training Council) certified instructors must approve the content of the lesson plans for the required in-service training. Please note that PoliceOne Academy training does not qualify for the Skills/Firearms requirements training or mandated training.
- North Carolina – The North Carolina Criminal Justice Education & Training Standards Commission will consider PoliceOne Academy training for credit toward the North Carolina Professional Law Enforcement Certificate Program. Agency heads or their designees i.e. Training Coordinators will be responsible for the proper documentation of training submitted for credit. The application is: Award For The Professional Law Enforcement Certificate, Form-F6.
- North Dakota – Can be used to fulfill 20 of the 60 total ND POST training hours required for the three year training cycle.
- Ohio – Upon request by an agency administrator, OPOTA will review and provide written approval for a proposed training course, where appropriate (up to 20 hours).
- Oklahoma – Can be used to fulfill the 25 hours of Oklahoma CLEET annual training requirements for full-time certified Peace Officers as well as 8 hours of Oklahoma CLEET training requirements for Reserve Peace Officers.
- Oregon – Can be used to fulfill all 84 hours of Police Maintenance Training every 3 years with Head of Agency approval.
- Pennsylvania -PoliceOne Academy is an MPOETC certified training provider and our courses are approved to satisfy the requirements for elective (non-mandatory) hours of Continuing Law Enforcement Education (CLEE). The approved courses are reported directly to MPOETC every 24 hours through an API.
- South Carolina – Can be used to fulfill the 40 hours of South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy in-service training required every three years.
- South Dakota – Can be used to fulfill all 40 hours of required continuing education credits every 2 years with Department level approval.
- Tennessee -Can be used to fulfill 32 of the 40 continuing education hours of Tennessee POST annual training requirements which include Mental Illness, Child Sexual Abuse, Tennessee EVOC, Admin Mandate De-escalation and Duty to Intervene, and Mandate Officer Wellness. PoliceOne Academy reports course completions directly to TN POST twice per month.
- Texas – Can be used to complete the 40 hours of TCOLE annual continuing education requirements. These courses are reported directly to TCOLE every 24 hours through an API.
- Utah – Can be used to fulfill the required 40 hours of annual in-service training with Department level approval.
- Vermont – PoliceOne Academy’s courses are recognized by the State of Vermont’s Criminal Justice Training Council. Some courses may be used to assist in the fulfillment of 30 hours of mandatory annual in-service training. For specific information relative to accepted content, please reach out to the Vermont Police Academy.
- Virginia – Can be used with regional training Academy level approval.
- Washington – Can be used to fulfill all 24 hours of annual training requirements.
- West Virginia – Can be used to fulfill 4 of the 16 online hours for in-service training with Department level approval.
- Wisconsin – Can be used to fulfill all 24 hours of annual training requirements with Department level approval.
- Wyoming – Can be used to fulfill all hours of annual training requirements, with the exception of the 10 hours of mandated perishable skills training outlined by POST.