Engage, Inform & Protect with Focal Point Online Courses
Focal Point is a unique training series included as part of the PoliceOne Academy subscription. Focal Point courses address contemporary training challenges through a combination of top-tier content developed by law enforcement and legal experts and technology that keeps officers focused and engaged in the learning. Download brochure
- Addressing Homeless Populations – 2hrs
- Courtroom Testimony in Civil Litigation – 2hrs
- Employee Free Speech – 2hrs
- Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting – 2hrs
- Duty to Intercede – 1hr
- Managing Fatigue in 24/7 Operations – 1hr
- De-Escalation Strategies and Techniques – 2 hrs
- Interacting with the Mentally Ill as a First Responder – 1hr
- Community Policing – 2hrs
Focal Point courses are POST-approved in the following states:
Colorado North Dakota
Georgia South Carolina
Comply with Training Requirements
Assign, track and report on learning assignments electronically. Obtain 8 hours of POST-approved training credit each year. Reduce failure-to-train liability.
Prepare for High-Risk Operations
Address topics and tactics that carry high risk and liability. Deliver training consistent with Lexipol policies. Gauge understanding through interactive comprehension checks.
Keep Officers Engaged
Increase learning retention with an immersive, interactive format. Provide high-quality content on topics that matter most. Use course modules to break up learning.