1. I hereby irrevocably grant to Praetorian Digital, Inc. and its parent, affiliates, and others working on its behalf (collectively, “Praetorian”), the perpetual, worldwide right to use my name, likeness, biographical information, and my statements (in their entirety, in part or in whole, or paraphrased), in any form or manner and in any medium (whether now existing or hereafter invented), including, but not limited to, all print and electronic media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, as part of any of Praetorian’s products or materials and in connection with advertising, promoting and publicizing any of Praetorian’s products, materials or services.
2. I agree that my statements and any image of my likeness taken in connection therewith are owned by Praetorian. If I should receive any copies of my statement or likeness, I shall not authorize its use by anyone else.
3. I agree that no further materials need to be submitted to me for any further approval and that Praetorian shall be without liability to me for any distortion or illusionary effect that may result from the publication of my name, picture or testimonial.
4. Nothing herein shall constitute any obligation on Praetorian to make any use of the rights herein granted.
5. This license contains the entire understanding between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, supersedes all prior understandings and may not be modified except in a writing signed by both parties hereto. Any waiver of a breach of any portion of this license shall not be construed as a continuing waiver with regard to a subsequent breach. This license shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
6. I have read and consent to the foregoing.